The Directorate of Exploration and Research of Atomic Minerals (AMD) is recruiting 124 positions for security guard, driver, senior division clerk (UDC), technician B and scientific assistant B.
AMD Recruitment 2021
AMD 2021 recruitment notification: the Directorate of Atomic Minerals for Exploration and Research (AMD) has published a recruitment notice for a security guard, driver, senior division clerk (UDC), technician B and scientific assistant B in the employment journal from 09 to 15 October 2021. Online applications are invited from today, that is to say October 09, 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application online AMD no later than October 24, 2021 on amd.gov.in.
Applicants should note that they are likely to be assigned to field and / or laboratory work in one of the regions headquartered in New Delhi, Bengaluru, Nagpur, Jamshedpur, Shillong, Jaipur and Hyderabad or at its section offices located in Visakhapatnam and Thiruvananthapuram or one of the field units located anywhere in India or any other center to be established by the Directorate of Atomic Minerals for Exploration and Research (AMD) at the future or in one of the constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy in India.
A total of 124 vacancies were notified by the organization. More details such as job termination, education level, age limit, salary, application details are given below:
AMD Online Application
Online application start date – October 09, 2021
Online application deadline – October 24, 2021
AMD vacant position details
Total Posts – 124
- Scientific Assistant-B (Physics) – 4
- Scientific Assistant-B (Chemistry) – 5
- Scientific Assistant-B (Geology) – 14
- Scientific Assistant-B (Electronics / Instrumentation) – 2
- Scientific Assistant-B [Computer Science/Information Technology (IT)] – 9
- Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical) – 1
- Scientific Assistant-B (Civil) – 1
- Technician-B (Physics / Electronics / Instrumentation) – 4
- Technician-B (Laboratory) – 14
- Technician-B (Plumber) – 1
- Technician-B (Bookbinding) – 1
- Technician-B (Printing) – 1
- Technician-B (Drilling) – 20
- Senior Division Clerk (UDC) – 16
- Driver (ordinary level) – 13
- Security Guard – 18
- Scientific Assistant-B – Rs. 35,400 / –
- Technician – Rs. 21,700 / –
- Superior Division Clerk (UDC) – Rs. 25,500 / –
- Driver (ordinary category) – Rs. 19,000 / –
- Security Guard – Rs. 18,000 / –
Eligibility criteria for AMD UDC, security guard and other positions
Qualification for education:
- Scientific Assistant-B – Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electronics / Instrumentation with min. 60% of overall marks OR B.Sc., with physics, mathematics and chemistry with min. 60% overall marks (OR) B.Sc with physics, mathematics and geology with min. 60% overall marks (OR) B.Sc (Hons) in physics with min. 60% overall marks OR B.Sc with chemistry, geology and physics with min. 60% overall marks (OR) B.Sc with chemistry, mathematics and geology with min. 60% overall marks (OR) B.Sc (Hons) in chemistry with min. 60% of overall marks OR B.Sc. in geology with min. 60% of overall marks OR B.Sc (IT) /B.Sc (Electronics with IT) with min. 60% of overall marks
- Technician-B – Min. 60% of grades in SSC and Recognized Commerce Certificate (ITI / NCVT)
- Senior Division Clerk (UDC) – A degree from a recognized university or equivalent with a total of 50% of marks.
- Driver (ordinary level) – 10th successful and in possession of a valid driver’s license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Consolidated experience in driving a light and heavy vehicle for at least 3 years iv. Knowledge of the motor mechanism
- Security guard – 10th Pass
- Scientific Assistant-B – 30 Years
- Technician – 25 years old
- Senior division clerk (UDC) – 27 years old
- Driver (ordinary grade) – 27 years old
- Security guard – 27 years old
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria detailed in the PDF link.
- Written exam
- Preliminary test of step 1
- Advanced stage 2 test
- Trade / skills test from step 3
- Level 1 (Objective)
- Level 2 (descriptive)
Driver (ordinary grade) – 27 years old
- Level 1 (written exam)
- Level 2 (driving test)
- Physical endurance test (PET)
- Written exam
How to apply for AMD 2021 recruitment for UDC, security guard and other positions?
Candidates can apply online from October 09 to October 24, 2021.
- Scientific Assistant-B (All disciplines) – Rs. 200 / –
- Technician-B (All disciplines) – Rs. 100 / –
- Clerk of the upper division – Rs. 100 / –
- Driver (ordinary category) – Rs. 100 / –
- Security Guard – Rs. 100 / –
What is the salary of an AMD security guard?
Rs. 18,000 / – per month
What is the salary of AMD drivers?
Rs. 19,000 / –
What is the AMD UDC salary?
Rs. 25,500 / –
What is the AMD registration deadline?
24 October 2021
What is the start date of the AMD application form?
09 October 2021